January 4, 2009

Teeth

I've been wearing newer clothing the past few days, but the shirt I wore today was thrifted:


It's really, really soft--perfect for a Sunday. I also finally got lenses put in my glasses! They came in today, so I picked them up and wore them out. It's always weird getting new glasses and adjusting to the prescription, but this was even stranger, due to the size of the lenses. I'm getting used to them, though, and I love them, even though I look a lot like I did in elementary school! (Read: Dork)

Mat wore a shirt he screen printed a graphic on:


The hat was thrifted. (BTW, if you're interested, he can make you a shirt!)

We went out today and got a few things. Mat found me an old Hershey's hat with little chocolate kisses on it; I'll probably post pictures of that soon!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: