January 25, 2009

Cardigan

I was hoping to get to bed early tonight, but I just spent a good 20 minutes or so looking for a sweater that was in my dirty clothes hamper. I need to do laundry more often, I can't even remember the last time I actually wore the sweater. Anyway, the reason I was looking in the first place is, although I am VERY lucky in that my work does not have a dress code, I still feel like I should try and look presentable. I think I lasted two days before I showed up in a hoodie--what can I say, old habits die hard.

I bought this sweater a few weeks ago at a Salvation Army and finally wore it last week in an attempt to dress "nicer" for work. I really love it but I find it hard to match for some reason; it's sort of an off-white, and I am really weird about colors, particularly how certain jeans match certain shirts. I managed to make it work though.


The sweater is an old Hudson's brand, maybe late '70s?

I've been looking for nicer clothing at thrift stores so that I can slowly supplement my wardrobe. I did find one shirt that I'll post later this week.

Now I really do need to get to sleep, but I hope you had a great weekend! Feel free to tell me all about it.

No comments: