January 9, 2009

808s & Heartbreak

For a long time I stopped following new music, but lately I've been listening to MGMT, the new Killers' album, Girl Talk, and Kayne's 808s & Heartbreak nonstop. Any other suggestions?


Yesterday I wore a long-sleeve camo pocket tee (recent purchase) over the most perfect gray t-shirt, ever. It's so unbelievably soft. '80s Sears brand.

I also listed a few new things in the Etsy shop recently:


1989 Rolling Stones tour t-shirt. It's not '70s Stones, sure, but it's still a pretty sweet shirt.


'80s sailor-style sweater. It's really pretty neat. Just excuse my face in that photo. Oh, and take a peek at my new leggings!

I'm going to try and do a massive Etsy update today and over the weekend. Monday I start working full time! I no longer work at Target. Instead, I am going to be an editorial intern for Cengage Learning, a publishing company here in Michigan. This is what I went to school for and what I want to do, so I am very, very excited. However, I am going to have less free time than I have grown accustomed to, so I want to get as many things up on Etsy as I can.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kanye sucks. see you later baby.

My Daily Vintage said...

hahaha. he do, he do. that cd is pretty good though. loveyou!