December 2, 2008

December

It's been a few days! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I've been busy working and whatnot, but this week I work nights and hope to get more done during the day!

Here's what I've been wearing the past few days:


This great '80s army sweatshirt, which is super soft.

This red t-shirt, which has a name (?) on the front and text on the back:


And, the best of the three, this amazing (and authentic) vintage E.T. t-shirt:


I couldn't believe it when I found this shirt. It is great.

Yesterday Mat and I headed out to Lansing for some sushi and thrifting! We only ended up making it to one thrift store due to bad weather, but it was still a successful trip. I think I got about 11 things? I had hoped to find good things for the shop, but I think I ended up spending more on myself, which tends to happen all too often. Mat found a Big "E" Levi's short-sleeve western! They stopped using the big "E" in 1971, so shirts with the big "E" tag are pretty rare. That was the first one we've found!

The best sushi place ever is in Lansing, too, so it's worth the trip.

That's all for now, but expect more posts this week! Tell me about your weekend!

No comments: