December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mat!

Hello! I'm going to apologize in advance for a slightly boring post today. I was hoping to take pictures of some recent purchases, but I ended up being too lazy to do so. Hopefully tomorrow!

In the mean time, here are some shirts:


I work this yesterday to work, since I have to wear red. I like the hearts!

And I'm wearing this today:


I thought about selling this shirt but just can't bring myself to do so. I like the back graphic a lot, and the front is just too funny. Random factoid: Bob Seger was at my cousin's marching band competition one year; apparently his daughter is also in marching band.

Anywho, it's Mat's birthday today, so happy birthday, Mat! =)

And, for all of you who live in Michigan, we will be at the Elbow Room in Ypsilanti THIS SATURDAY for the Rock and Rummage Holiday Shopping Show! We will be selling our goods along with 7 other vendors. There is a DJ and the event is FREE, so come check it out! We'd love to see you there!



No comments: