November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Yo yo yo.

I have one shirt from my collection to share with you today, and a couple of shirts that will soon be up in the Etsy shop.

First, my shirt:


I like the pipe in the background! The shirt says "Touch the Earth" and is from the '70s.

Next, I will be selling this sweatshirt:


I originally bought it for myself, but it's time to let it go. I really like it, though--very '80s!

And lastly, this 1982 Blondie tour shirt:


I really like the style of this shirt and how it fits me, but sadly, I'm broke and need the money. There are three stripes on each sleeve, and the brand is The Knits!

Now I am off to work. Did anyone go shopping today? Did you get any good deals?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I wonder when we will eventually reach the ratio of 1c to 1 Gig.

I'm still waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte hard disk, lol. But for now I will be content with having a 16 GB Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i[/url] HomeBrow)