December 17, 2008

I'm ready for the weekend

Somehow I never get anything done that I want to do, no matter how much time I have to do it. Oh, well. I have the day off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get around to posting some more things.

Here is what I wore Sunday night:


Good long-sleeve t-shirts are hard to find. This one is nice and thin, and I like the graphic.

I also wore what is quite possibly the greatest shirt ever ....


Yep, that's my boyfriend's face! He screen printed it for me on a vintage purple Screen Stars tee. The white comes off a little Santa-y, but in truth, it is a spitting image.

Monday I wore a pink and gray baseball tee that I picked up back when we went to Lansing:


It is so soft and fits really well. On Monday we did a ton of thrifting, which is what I keep meaning to post, and also ate SONIC! Mmm, cheesy tots... and cherry limeade, always.

Yesterday, I had to work, but underneath my work clothes I wore this amazing Pegasus shirt that I got on Monday:


It isn't old, but it is awesome. It's thrifted, but is pretty much brand new!

Today I'm wearing an MSU shirt I found last week:


Sorry again for my crappy, crappy camera. The shirt isn't so spectacular, either, but you really can't go wrong with anything Michigan State! The shirt is from the '80s.

AND on that same day I got these awesome shades,


which I forgot about until I pulled out the shirt. The amount of clothing in plastic bags covering my floor right now is straight-up ridiculous.

One last thing:


THIS FRIDAY Mat and I will be at the Crofoot in Pontiac, reppin' Thrifty Outfitters, courtesy of Rock and Rummage. So, be there. The event is featured on The Crofoot website as such:

"
Prepare for a holiday dance of yester year, as the Crofoot twists the space time continuum into a knot and out falls Phonotropic's Bing Crosby's Holiday Dance & Shopping Explosion of Cheer and or Glee !!!!!

Performances by: Deastro, Vicious Cycles, Charlie Slick, Carjack, Sex Ghost, Champions of Breakfast, Downtime, Gad Kassian the Musik Selektor, the Phatboy Chef & Voltron, and more!

Visitors are encouraged to dance while drinking, shopping, talking, playing Nintendo, or dancing.

Plus more than a dozen vendors selling records, t-shirts, and nostalgic items with words attached to them like "The Goonies", "Garbage Pail Kids", and "The Dark Crystal" compliments of the great folks of Rock N’ Rummage."

It should be a good time, so if you are in the area, you should definitely check it out! Cover is $5. Event starts at 8 p.m.

That's all for me today! Peace.

No comments: