December 9, 2008

M.I.A.

Whew! I have been a negligent blogger. When I started this blog I was unemployed, but lately I've been working an inconsistent schedule that hasn't left me much time to blog. Hopefully this will soon change, but for now, here I am!

This weekend was very, very busy. Saturday Mat and I had Rock and Rummage, which went incredibly well. However, I didn't get to bed until 3:30 a.m. and had to be back up at 5 to be at work by 6 for an eight-hour shift. Needless to say, that was a fun day. Once I was off, I pretty much slept until it was time to go to bed, when I slept some more.


Monday was spent thrifting and doing other errands, and also eating some fantastic mall sushi--two words that usually don't go together, I know! It was a pleasant surprise, so if you are ever out at Twelve Oaks Mall, definitely check out the Sushi Cafe.


Now, onto the photos!
Here is what I wore to Rock and Rummage:


A vintage Honda Gold Wing v-neck t-shirt.


Close-up of graphic, and you can also see my necklace, bought from Etsy seller Sweetheart Sinner.

Mat wore a vintage Harley Davidson t-shirt:


Over my Honda shirt I also wore this '80s plaid button-up:


Here is a picture of our booth at the Elbow Room,


which, by the way, if you're in the Ypsi area and haven't been to the Elbow Room, you need to go. It is a great time.

We also have more photos on our MySpace if you are interested, and Rock and Rummage has a ton of pics on their MySpace as well.

If you missed out Saturday, don't fret, because we will be in Wyandotte this Saturday from 3 p.m. until 2 a.m. for another Rock and Rummage event! There will be 10 vendors, 8 bands, dollar PBRs, and it is completely FREE. Don't miss it!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Have you found Frozenfire on Etsy yet? I <3 their plugs, I'm going to put in a custom order sometime soon! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=34399

My Daily Vintage said...

No, I hadn't, thank you for sharing! I love Etsy, way too much!