December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve, y'all!

I had to work all day today, so I'm tired and am looking forward to relaxing, but I wanted to share what I'm wearing tonight:


A 1981 t-shirt that reads "Sneaky Peat." I think it was for a band?



I kind of hated this sweatshirt for a while because it dyed some of my favorite shirts green, but, it is super soft and holiday appropriate.

And since I'm baking cupcakes (Holiday Funfetti!), here is my beloved apron and one of my favorite thrift store finds:


It says, "For THIS I spent 4 years in college??"

You also get a nice glimpse at my holiday outfit, haha.

That's all for now. My family is waiting for me to start watching Christmas Vacation. We've watched it every Christmas Eve, without fail, for as long as I can remember. Do you guys have any holiday rituals?

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday!



No comments: