December 5, 2008

Romper Stomper

I think it's the weather getting me down, but I had the urge to wear something floral today, which is an unusual move for me and the reason I hardly own anything with a floral print. Lucky for me, I just bought this romper the other day, and I decided I didn't have to wait until the summer to rock it:


My problem is, it's 22 degrees outside, and while I have the bottom covered, I'm not sure what to wear on top. I need a long-sleeved black cardigan, but have yet to find the right one. I settled on this,


but I'm not too sure if it will keep me warm enough all day. I'm not even sure if I like how it looks.
Thoughts?

No matter how many times I took it, the second picture kept coming out blurry! Also, in the past week I have bought this romper and 3 tank tops; winter is obviously not my favorite season.

Anyway, there is a chance I'll end up changing later in the day into a t-shirt, and if I do, then expect another post! Haha.

This weekend is going to involve not enough sleep. Mat and I have Rock and Rummage tomorrow night (see previous post!) and if you live in the area, we'd really love to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions.

That's all for now, but let me know if you have anything fun going on this weekend!

No comments: