December 11, 2008

Stripes

Today I'm wearing a late '80s/possibly early '90s striped shirt I picked up the other day at a thrift store, still with the original tags!


You can't really see in the picture, but there are three buttons on the left shoulder.

I also want to start sharing every now and then thrifted pieces I have previously sold. There is one jacket in particular that I sold soon after I bought it, but lately I have been regretting that decision. At the time, I didn't think I'd ever wear it, but I see now that I was so, so wrong. I regret not having a better picture!

I only have a picture of the front,


but the back is what made the jacket! The back had a large image of a silver, glittery unicorn. It was ... amazing. That jacket is one of the few items I regret ever selling.

I'll post more previous sales soon, as well as outfits.

On a side note, does anyone else love Pineapple Express? James Franco has been nominated for a Golden Globe for his performance as best actor in a comedy/musical. I find that to be hilarious and also well-deserved. Other great nominations are In Bruges for best comedy and both Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr. for Tropic Thunder (although I favor the latter!).

Well, I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my day off. I'm glad it's almost the weekend!

No comments: