November 18, 2008

Success!

Yesterday's thrifting excursion was a rousing success. I picked up some items for myself and some for the shop. (Look for those tomorrow!)

Here's what I wore out:


A 1970s San Diego Chargers t-shirt. I will admit right now, I watch The Girls Next Door on E!, and Kendra is my favorite, so I was pretty happy when I found this shirt. Regardless of that, though, this shirt is pretty amazing. It's also a Champion blue bar,

meaning it has the Champion "blue bar" tag. Blue bar shirts are pretty valuable, especially old football jerseys.

Mat wore a blue western embroidered with white roses:


He also found at least ten westerns yesterday, all in amazing condition. Sadly, he couldn't buy them all, but he did pick up about half.

I also wore this hat:


I have a scarf to match, but I'll save that for another post. It's a knit grey beanie that reads "Property of Michigan State" and has a pom pom on the top. I collect vintage Michigan State apparel and have a pretty decent collection, so expect to see more MSU items popping up in this blog.

That's about all for today, but check back tomorrow to see some of my finds!

Also, if you have a blog and would like me to link to you, I'd love to!
I just ask that you return the favor. Leave me a comment with your blog's link, and I'll add it to my "Daily Reads" list.

Even if you don't have a blog, feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to know who reads this and what you think. =)

No comments: