November 14, 2008

Accessory Post

I'm not feeling very well today, but I'm determined to keep up with my posts, so here goes!

It's rainy and grey here today, so I'm gravitating toward clothes that are comfortable and warm. I'm wearing an '80s Jerzees Daytona Beach t-shirt, which is somewhat generic but extremely soft and the perfect color grey. It's keeping me cozy under my sweater.


I am also wearing my new snake belt:


This belt is awesome. I couldn't pass it up. My only concern is that it will fall apart on me; I can tell it has been worn frequently in the past, and the leather is wearing thin. However, I'm going to try and get as much use out of it as I can!

Speaking of belts, here is one that will be put up in my Etsy shop:


Though probably more appropriate for yesterday's sequin-oriented post, this belt is fabulous. It has hook/eye style closures in the back and would look great with a cute dress or for a night out.

Another accessory that will be soon be in the shop is:

The Scardigan.

What is a scardigan? Pretty much exactly as it sounds: a cross between a scarf and a cardigan. This little number acts as a scarf, but buttons up the front and also has two front pockets.


Last but not least, even though they aren't vintage, as a lover of all things Etsy I'd like to post my most recent purchases:

The "I Love My Bike" ring

Tiger Cupcake brooch

Both are from Bonnie Rue at Model Citizen.
Check out her shop for much better pics.

That's all for now, but I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Also, TGIF! =)

No comments: