November 15, 2008

Don't Just Stand There, Hug Me!

Normally on Saturdays I'm decked out in Michigan State attire (alma mater!), but since there was no football game today, I changed things up a bit and wore this:

There really is no good reason for why I own this shirt. I just like it, and it's probably one of the most comfortable t-shirts I have. It's super soft and thin, and it just makes me feel good, which is nice on a rainy day like today. Shirt is from the '80s and the brand is Royal.

I'm also wearing this belt, which I thrifted:

It's brown leather with red roses.

I really love this belt, but I can't shake the problem I
have of wearing a brown belt with black shoes. I tend to just throw on my black Adidas Dragons every time I'm heading out the door, and so I fall back on a plain white belt. I'm trying to wear this belt more, though. It really is beautiful in person, so sorry for the crappy picture quality!

If you're looking for a good sweatshirt for the winter, this Maine sweatshirt will soon be posted in our Etsy shop:

The graphic is printed on a vintage Gold's Gym sweatshirt.


I also want to share my new MOO cards! They just arrived today.

I couldn't wait to open the box. They turned out beautifully:


If you aren't familiar with MOO printing, you should definitely check them out. They print business cards, note cards, greeting cards, etc. What's great about them is that you can use a different graphic or design on each one for no additional cost. Not to mention, they are full color and printed on high-quality paper. I am very pleased with the results and can't wait to start handing these out!

I hope everyone's weekend is going well! I'm hoping to go see Quantum of Solace tomorrow. Let me know what your plans are! =)

Also, get ready for a new face/torso on my blog. My boyfriend has decided to get in on the action and share his insane collection of shirts with you. I say insane because I'm pretty sure he could wear a different shirt every day of the year. So, keep checking back for more vintage!

No comments: