November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a great day of eating and relaxing! Those are my plans, anyway. Possibly some Wii action. In the mean time....


I wore this shirt on Tuesday. It's a thermal Harley Davidson shirt. The sleeves are a little short but overall it fits pretty well, and the graphic on the back is sweet.


Also on Tuesday, Mat and I went out to a Value World, where I found this little number:


Help me decide what to do with this! I originally bought it to sell but, having tried it on, now I want to keep it! The fit is amazing. It was hard to photograph due to the flash, but the picture on the left is more accurate--it comes off more silver than black. The problem is, I just don't have anywhere to wear it, so maybe I should pass it on to someone who can make good use of it. It's just so fabulous, I don't want to let it go!

This shirt, however, is going up for sale in our shop:


I like the cat faces, it's cute.

That's about all for now, in terms of clothing. Look out for more posts this weekend! I'll be sharing what I wore for the holiday and my new AC/DC scarf, which isn't thrifted or vintage but is definitely a throwback.

Monday, Mat and I are planning a trip out to Lansing for some thrifting (and sushi), so hopefully we have lots of good finds to share. An average trip to the Salvation Army out there looks like this,


so I'm hoping it's a good day.

Until then, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Are any of you heading out tomorrow morning? If so, good luck! I'm staying in bed =)

No comments: