April 24, 2009

I'm Back?

I am considering starting up this blog again. I really miss doing it. The only problem is, I'm not sure if I will have the time to devote to it. But I'm going to try and make the time. So if you have continued to read this blog, then thank you for your support and I will be back!

I still have a few photos that I never got around to posting, so check out this vintage Levi's Olympics velour track jacket:




I believe this was for the 1984 Olympics. Check out the patch on the back!



That is the best part. We actually own three of these jackets now, but mine is the only one with a patch. Pretty rad.



It is finally starting to feel like spring here in Michigan; it's actually supposed to be 80 all weekend. I'm contemplating buying a second bike; I don't really need it, but I want it. Is that a smart way to spend $75? Hmm. Thoughts?

No comments: